Friday, October 15, 2010

Quickie :D

Lately I haven't been blogging here. To be honest, I can never come up with anything exciting enough to tell other people about my life.
I'm still at my internship, but unfortunately, it is ending next Friday. So I have been looking online for jobs in my field, agriculture and asking around. It's tough though. No one wants to hire a college graduate who has no experience.
Today officially marks ONE YEAR until K and I are married. I am very excited about that. Although, it does make things a little scary, knowing that we only have one year to get everything together. We still don't have a venue yet, K hasn't given me a guest list for his side, I don't have a dress, he hasn't decided if he wants to wear his blues, honestly, the list goes on and on.
But on a happy note: 23 days until I am in Hawaii with my love! I'm very excited to see him and go to the USMC ball and our packed schedule I have made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment